2008年11月1日星期六

cousin sister come again...

LOL...taday she enter my room clothes are borrowed with i...after her change finish seeing the photo is me and mars on my wardrobe said ...
"how there is you and he now"...i ask her why you ask to this le...she answers and say..."he not your boy friend mie"...
excurse me"NOT LA,i already got boy friend OK...but not he,is another one lo...and depent on huei photo show with her and say my boy friend is this...mars is only my friend"...
after she ask me"but he like you it this"...
i answer say"NOT NOT NOT...OK...i already got boy friend"
and ask back her "why you know he like me...
she said"EYES FIND OUT HE IS LIKE YOU"
damn...likeness that can find out de mie...HAIZ~
and she call me got free time don forget being ming huei show she see...haha...
after i say OK OK...i really can remember...haha...

没有评论: